We are sorry to hear you have a complaint you would like us to hear about, from time to time things can go wrong and we would like to make sure we put things right where we can.
Our customers are the heart of our business and we want to do everything we can to keep our customers happy with our services, that’s why we have an effective procedure in place to handle your complaint effectively.
If you feel you need to make a complaint, you can contact us in the following ways –By Post –
Match Me Car Finance
Manchester M22 5RG
By e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone – 0330 058 4616
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge your complaint has been received within 3 working days and aim to resolve you complaint within 4 weeks. We must advise that we have up to 8 weeks to provide you with a final response to your complaint, however we aim to resolve your complaint as soon possible.
Our final response may include:
- A summary of the complaint, advising the outcome of our investigation and our final response on the complaint raised.
- State whether we acknowledge fault relates to our business, a lender or a dealership.
- Provide details of any offer of compensation to settle the complaint if deemed necessary.
- Give details of how to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with our final response.
- If we require more time to investigate your complaint, we will ask your permission for more time to investigate. We will then provide final response in line with the agreed timescale.
In the event that you are unhappy with our final response, you have the right as a consumer to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of our final response.
You may contact them by post or telephone below.
Service Exchange Tower
0300 123 9123